CHARTER: Guild Leaders: For all new recruits to your guild, please let them know that they must read the Fellowship rules before they communicate on the forums or in game, in our DISCORD, or join a Fellowship run. ACTION ITEM FOR NEW RECRUITS:Please post an intro in the Guild and Player Introductions section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster. You'll use these characters to sign up for quests and raids in the Fellowship WAR ROOM! You can even sign up on mobile/cell devices!! :)
1. No drama; be courteous and respectful; avoid religion and politics as topics on the forums and in alliance chat.
2. Real life comes first. See the person behind the computer keyboard. 3. No discrimination; do not act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability. 4. Insubordination is not tolerated; joking around is OK up to a certain point. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable. 5. Do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed.
6. Do not leave people behind; no zerging for any reason - unless agreed on by all in party. Run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. Support and encourage beginners.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST - HAVE FUN!!!
• If there is an issue within the alliance, bring it to your guild officers and leaders. • When someone, regardless of rank asks you to adhere to any Fellowship rule, please show respect. • Reporting a problem is not drama. • If you are found intentionally breaking the rules or creating or maintaining conflict, you will be removed. • The website and our Discord channel are extensions of the alliance. All Fellowship rules apply here as well. • Remember that your actions reflect on your guild and the Fellowship as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).
• Please post an intro in the Guild and Player Introductions section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster. --> ACTION ITEM FOR NEW RECRUITS!!! • There is no cross-recruiting allowed from other Fellowship member guilds.
This Charter is shared from Tyrs Paladium's guild rules that have served us well over many years. Naturally we have re-worded some of them to better represent the Fellowship alliance as a whole.
The Fellowship is run by Commodore (LeslieWest_GuitarGod on the DDO forums, with the guidance of the officers of Tyrs Paladium and Guild Leaders and Officers of all Fellowship guilds.)
Our vision is to network with hand-picked guilds who's goals in DDO is to share knowledge, fun and adventure among its members, to the betterment of all member guilds. Its a haven for top quality personalities who never put a raid above the dignity of any member of the Fellowship.
** SAY GOODBYE TO THE PUG LIFE, SAY HELLO TO THE FELLOWSHIP! **
HOW TO JOIN THIS PRIVATE CHANNEL: The Fellowship is a private channel. Member guild leaders may only distribute channel info to their guildies. Only members of an included guild, or accepted Vagabonds may join the Fellowship. If you'd like to invite friends, you must bring them here to this site to fill out an application. You can also contact Commodore here or LeslieWest_GuitarGod on the official DDO forum.
More member guilds to be announced soon!
Guild leaders: Please make it clear to guildies this channel is private and is not to be handed out, in order to preserve the integrity of the Fellowship.