Click our tavern to enjoy our site! As an invited guest, you can read and comment! Your avatar will have your Fellowship membership ID. Be sure to stop by the Tyrs Tavern, home to many travellers in the last 10 years!
FAIR TRADES Market
The Ways of the Fellowship
Our FELLOWSHIP Motto and Charter
** SAY GOODBYE TO THE PUG LIFE, SAY HELLO TO THE FELLOWSHIP! **
No Drama. No Bull.
CHARTER Guild Leaders: For all new recruits to your guild, please let them know that they must read the Fellowship rules before they communicate on the forums or in game, in our DISCORD, or join a Fellowship run. ACTION ITEM FOR NEW RECRUITS:Please post an intro in the Guild and Player Introductions section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster. You'll use these characters to sign up for quests and raids in the Fellowship WAR ROOM! You can even sign up on mobile/cell devices!! :)
1. No drama; be courteous and respectful; avoid religion and politics as topics on the forums and in alliance chat.
2. Real life comes first. See the person behind the computer keyboard. 3. No discrimination; do not act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability. 4. Insubordination is not tolerated; joking around is OK up to a certain point. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable. 5. Do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed.
6. Do not leave people behind; no zerging for any reason - unless agreed on by all in party. Run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. Support and encourage beginners. Agree on the party rules and method before entering dungeon.
• If there is an issue within the alliance, bring it to your guild officers and leaders. • When someone, regardless of rank asks you to adhere to any Fellowship rule, please show respect. • Reporting a problem is not drama. • If you are found intentionally breaking the rules or creating or maintaining conflict, you will be removed. • The website and our Discord channel are extensions of the alliance. All Fellowship rules apply here as well. • Remember that your actions reflect on your guild and the Fellowship as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).
• Please post an intro in the Guild and Player Introductions section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster. --> ACTION ITEM FOR NEW RECRUITS!!! • There is no cross-recruiting allowed from other Fellowship member guilds.
This Charter is shared from Tyrs Paladium's guild rules that have served us well over many years. Naturally we have re-worded some of them to better represent the Fellowship alliance as a whole.
The Fellowship is run by Commodore (LeslieWest_GuitarGod on the DDO forums, with the guidance of the officers of Tyrs Paladium and Guild Leaders and Officers of all Fellowship guilds.)
Our vision is to network with hand-picked guilds who's goals in DDO is to share knowledge, fun and adventure among its members, to the betterment of all member guilds. Its a haven for top quality personalities who never put a raid above the dignity of any member of the Fellowship.
HOW TO JOIN THE ELITIST-FREE, NO DRAMA FELLOWSHIP CHANNEL:
The Fellowship has been a private channel since 2008. Due to the age of the game, in order to best represent our playstyle in today's DDO, and to add value to all guilds on Ghallanda seeking to play among like mindsets, we have decided to open up the Ghallanda Fellowship to ALL guilds on the server who are willing to commit to our high standards of no drama, teamwork and camaraderie.
Guilds that prove adherence can become official Fellowship members with full access to our website, communication channels, and complete organizational structure and support of member guilds. We SUPPORT our member guilds 100%!!!
Guild leaders: Please make it clear to guildies that this channel is strictly monitored andis only available to members that are fully in agreement with the Fellowship Motto and Charter, in order to preserve the integrity of the Fellowship.